Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EBlink doesn't connect
#1
Hello, I try to connect to ATSAMC21 MCU using EBlink but without success.


Here are project settings:
[Image: eblink.png]

And this is a log:

Code:
EBlink version 4.7-[13] by Gerard Zagema Using EB_SCRIPT_PATH = C:\Program Files (x86)\EBlink\scripts Interface      : STlink Device found at bus 1:28 Interface USB# : 55FF6C064883545237160887 Interface at  1:28 - <BUS>:<ADDR> Interface type : STlink/V2 STlink Frmware : V2.J29.S7 STlink connect : Under reset Unknown/unexpected STLINK status code 0x9 STlink connect : Try again with active reset Unknown/unexpected STLINK status code 0x9 STlink connect : connect under reset failed, try without reset Error initializing interface STlink Target power perhaps? STlink connect : Hot plugging Unknown/unexpected STLINK status code 0x9 Target voltage : 3.23V


The PCB is definitely connected and powered, ST-Link is also Ok, I have tested it.

What could be wrong here?
Reply
#2
Which Atmel device is it?
Reply
#3
ATSAMC21E18
Reply
#4
Sorry, I only have D21 devices here.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)