Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Embitz support Emwin?
Question 
MCU:STM32F429IGT6
LCD:5" 800x480  RGB888

Hi~
I recently learned to use a touch screen LCD with emWin Library.
But after adding the library file to Embitz, (Project build options---Linker settings---Libraries---Add---libgui.a)
it seems that there are many errors,
Am I made a mistake? or Embitz does not support it?

emWin Library file:
https://github.com/jserv/stm32f429-lcd-d...ry522_4x9i

emWin\Config\GUIConf.c|83|warning: 'at' attribute directive ignored [-Wattributes]|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(WINDOW.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(WINDOW.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(WIDGET.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(WIDGET.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SPINBOX_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SPINBOX_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SPINBOX.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SPINBOX.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SLIDER_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SLIDER_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SLIDER.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SLIDER.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SCROLLBAR_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SCROLLBAR_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SCROLLBAR.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(SCROLLBAR.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_SetText.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_SetText.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_SetFont.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_SetFont.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(RADIO.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX_Font.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX_Font.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(LISTBOX.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(GUI_ARRAY.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(GUI_ARRAY.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(FRAMEWIN_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(FRAMEWIN_CreateIndirect.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(FRAMEWIN.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(FRAMEWIN.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_SetCursorAtChar.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_SetCursorAtChar.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_EnableBlink.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_EnableBlink.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_Default.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT_Default.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDITDec.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDITDec.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(EDIT.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(DROPDOWN_SetFont.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(DROPDOWN_SetFont.o)|
||bin\Debug\emwinMove.elf uses VFP register arguments, emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(DROPDOWN_CreateIndirect.o) does not|
||failed to merge target specific data of file emWin\Lib\STemWin522_4x9i_CM4_OS_GCC.a(DROPDOWN_CreateIndirect.o)|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 1 warnings (0 minutes, 39 seconds) ===|
you should use __GNUC__
it is for GCC

__CC_ARM = ARM's (RealView) compile WRONG  Big Grin
(23-10-2018, 02:56 PM)Argo4x4 Wrote: you should use __GNUC__
it is for GCC

__CC_ARM = ARM's (RealView) compile WRONG  Big Grin

May I ask......How to use __GNUC__ support EMWIN in Embitz? Huh