Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Font Size change
Hello,

i am trying to modify the font size of memory or watches window. How is it possible to change them?
Hi, that's currently not possible.

I also feel the urge to have such feature, now I become older and my eyes are getting worse. I think that we have to add a generic font change for all logs and plugins. However, for the memory window this is rather complex because it calculates how many items could be visualized because it doesn't make sense to ask for more info then necessary.
I agree this would be a great feature as sometimes to font is too small for me to read properly.
(07-18-2017, 12:46 PM)Burley Wrote: I agree this would be a great feature as sometimes to font is too small for me to read properly.

I had done some experiences with Windows 10 (1709) and can say, that the scaling function of the OS could helps to make the emBitz Window and the fonts to be greater.
In the last versions of Windows, the upscaling was get more and more improved, but often enought, the usage of a monitor using higher resolutions (2K and 4K) was more a worse as everything else.
This seems it looks better in the fall-upgrade. It's possible to use an 27" Monitor using 4K resolution without scaling problems - it'looks like Full-HD
but with the resolution of 4K. It's not perfect but usable.