Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to download 1.11?
I need to download EmBitz 1.11 on my new computer but cannot find it anywhere.
I will make a small change in an old project and prefer to not upgrade this project to 2.0
Yes, that's a good reason.
Tip, the EmBitz installation package is so small archive the version you use in the project.

I would encourage user to use the latest, there are even users still on 0.43, so I won't publish it on the website.
I will put in in the git repro as soon as I have brought everything up to date again.

Meanwhile, I sent you a PM with download link.
(06-11-2021, 07:39 AM)embitz Wrote: Yes, that's a good reason.
Tip, the EmBitz installation package is so small archive the version you use in the project.

I would encourage user to use the latest, there are even users still on 0.43,  so I won't publish it on the website.
I will put in in the git repro as soon as I have brought everything up to date again.

Thanks! 
good tip, didnt realize it was that small...

I would encourage user to use the latest, there are even users still on 0.43,  so I won't publish it on the website.

Hello,
Please may I have the download link too? 

Thanks a lot.
(08-09-2022, 10:27 PM)Pursu3r Wrote:

Hello,
Please may I have the download link too? 

Thanks a lot.

See PM
Hi,
Could I get the download link too please?
Thanks
(27-09-2023, 02:01 PM)Niclas Wrote: Hi,
Thanks

See PM
Hi,
Thanks
(31-10-2023, 02:39 PM)hypberk Wrote: Hi,
Thanks

Your PM is disabled when you registered your account. Please enable it so i can send you a message.
(31-10-2023, 02:49 PM)embitz Wrote:
(31-10-2023, 02:39 PM)hypberk Wrote: Hi,
Thanks

Your PM is disabled when you registered your account. Please enable it so i can send you a message.

I think i fix it. Can you try one more time?